Is this you?
We are looking for a resourceful, passionate, innovative, and self-motivated thought leader to join our Creatives Indigenous by Native Max team. The ideal candidate will support the Creatives Indigenous Program Manager and Program Support in developing and executing outreach on social media platforms and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement and growth.
The chosen candidate will have a substantial opportunity to make a significant impact and really gain valuable experience in working with Indigenous and POC entrepreneurs. This is a remote position but is preferred if the candidate lives in Denver, Colorado.
About Creatives Indigenous:
Creatives Indigenous by Native Max is a business accelerator program where we take Creative Indigenous entrepreneurs from the starting line to start-up status and beyond through an array of resources, information, and programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage social media organization of the Creatives Indigenous social channels
- Create and manage an editorial calendar for Creatives Indigenous channels to promote programs, workshops, and other events and endeavors
- Draft, publish, and schedule social media content on varied channels using new and existing content
- Interact on social channels with relevant and leading accounts (commenting, liking, engaging in the conversation)
- Assist with the design and execution of social media presence and possible campaigns
- You will lead person-to-person social media outreach via Direct Messaging and lead generation
- Develop, iterate, and execute strategic campaigns
- Converse with and find potential customers and partners on social media (research and lead acquisition)
- Track social media engagement through analytics
- Interface with the Native Max marketing team to plan collaborating posts
- Assist in creating content for our partner organization Skoden Ventures
- Using Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, etc., in creating assets to be used in social posts, marketing campaigns, website content, and print as needed; update assets as directed
- Implementation of content creation schedule in collaboration with the Director of Marketing for Skoden Ventures
- Research new trends on media channels applicable to Skoden Ventures and Creatives Indigenous marketing efforts
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
Who You Are
- A person with a disruptive innovation mindset
- Energetic self-starter
- Well-versed in digital communications or a related field such as advertising or sales.
- You have impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- You have designed and posted compelling and innovative content on mainstream social media channels.
- You are comfortable leading person-to-person social media outreach via Direct Messaging and generating leads
- You are familiar with the major social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- You have the ability to work with or have knowledge of social media analytics software, including Facebook Insights
- You are highly organized and attentive to details
- You are nimble and able to pivot strategy quickly
- You are a rapid multi-tasker
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative thinking
- Familiarity with Slack, Google Drive (Docs and Sheets); also graphic design software such as Canva
- Experience working within Indigenous/Native communities is considered an asset
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
10 hours/week at $35/hour for a total of $1,420 per month to start.
How to Apply
Send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line “SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – [YOUR NAME]”. In the email, please include:
- Your resume
- 1-page cover letter explaining your interest in the organization and position and why we should work with you
- Work samples or clips
- Contact information with your name, phone number, and email address